Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2016

Checking in/Lunkers Fisheree

Hey gang,

I know I've been away for a bit, but I'm back at it. My real world (ie teaching) killed my fall fishing routines this year, and I got out of my update routines. I just checked the Dick Smith's Page, and it looks like I wasn't the only one.

In terms of fishing...think early ice, since that's where we are. I know it is cold, but be very careful heading out, shallow water has usable ice, especially in protected areas, but conditions vary greatly. Things should get going after the current cold snap, and semi-regular reports will return.  I've started to get some early reports from people heading out, and I start adding that info as it comes in.

In the meantime, here's the annual flyer for the Lunker's Fisheree and Meat Raffle.

See you soon.

No comments: