Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

I get emails

 I'm not one who toots my own horn very often. I can usually tell that people who fish with me had a good time, but once in awhile you get an extra satisfied customer.

From a recent client:

"Chris, I wanted to write to thank you again for guiding me last Friday. I'm looking fwd to getting my boat wet again and practicing what you taught me. I have to say it was my best day fishing since Canada. I've passed along your name and email to several people, but I hope to book again this fall if your teaching schedule permits. I had a great time and learned a lot about our local lakes. You found the fish and made for a very entertaining and informative fishing partner. Best of luck to you and your family – I’ll definitely be seeing you again."
                Regards,
                Mike Dempsey

Thanks Mike,
CT

No comments: