Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Changes Ahead

Hey Gang, there are changes in the works and I wanted you to have some lead time on them.

First, and most importantly, the weekly fishing reports which have been posted on the baitshop blog will be moving to this site this fall. I'll probably start double posting them here as well. I'll keep posting the reports, but as of October 1st or so, you'll need to come here to get them.

Second, I'm in the process of putting together some content for another fishing related blog run by fishing pro Doug Cavin. We're still working out the kinks (well I am anyway) and there will be more news on this in September.

Finally, fall fishing is just around the corner. Judging by the weather, I assume that that might be a short corner. If you are looking to hit the water for some action this fall, I will have availabilities, but as I'll be working on my dissertation, I suggest that you contact me sooner to make sure you can have the days you want.

CT

No comments: