Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2008

Boat for sale?

I'm working on a deal for a new boat for this season. If it goes through, I'll be looking to sell my beloved starcraft that has been a great little boat.

Its a Starcraft 1757 Starcaster with a 60 Horsepower Mariner Engine on an easyloader trailer. I'll include everything. A 743 motorguide trolling motor, starting and optima trolling motor batteries, two eagle classic fishfinders, two extra seats, 3 anchors, rod holders, lifejackets and other safety equipment. Its everything for the boat. It has a working livewell and additional wetstorage.

If you've been in the boat, you know how roomy it is for fishing. The front and back decks have plenty of room for casting. It loads and unloads very easily, and doesn't weigh very much, even when fully fueled.

If you're interested, contact me. If we make a deal before the Journal Sports Show, I'll throw in two rod/reel combos and I'll build you a tackle box for fishing our local lakes for free.

CT

No comments: