Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

Today was my 34th birthday. I actually got to go fishing.

I spent a good chunk of the day getting my gear in order for this weekend and next week, but I took the boat out for a couple hours this afternoon.

Still learning to use my side finder, but I got some great screen shots I'll be posting this weekend.

Fishing was slow but steady. The bigger panfish were hard to come by, I caught about 10 keeping size bluegills out of about 70 total fish.

Water on Okauchee has dropped back into the low fifty's in the shallow bays and high 40's on the main lake. Warmest water was in Whitigers Bay at 56, with Tierney close behind at 54.7. Garvin was 52.

There's lots of bass shallow, but they are running a pre-spawn pattern.

No comments: