Search This Blog

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Need a boat mechanic?

Everyone,

At some, time, at some place, for some reason...every boat needs a good fix. There is no one I can recommend more than my good friend Jeff.

I just learned he's gone independent after working for the local marina industry for more than 20 years. He has taken care of my engine needs for at least that long, has a quick turnaround and as a bonus he's a straight shooting stand up guy who is also a veteran.

414-370-5168 is the number for he and his partner. You won't be sorry for using them, and from the sound of it, it looks like they are willing to make house calls if your problem is on the lift behind your house.

Cheers,
CT

PS. Tell em I sent you to them, you won't get a special deal or anything, but I'm sure they will take care of you.


No comments: