Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Guiding Opportunties

Hey gang,

A couple things for your attention.

1.) I'm running my usual special (20% off) on pre-paid trips as a present for Father's Day. Need a gift for dad?...Why not give him the gift of time (on the water)? Spend some time with Dad/Grandpa (and Me) fishing a local lake!!!  Email me for the details.

2.) I have 3 openings the week of June 12th for half day (6 hour) trips on "Lake X." Lake X is a local lake with extremely limited access. As a result, the fishing on Lake X is usually much better than average, and I've had some of my best days out there right at this time of year. This might be your last opportunity to fish the lake before the public does...you don't want to miss out.

I don't want to say too much here, but if you're interested in learning more about this special opportunity, email me right away...there's only three half days available.

No comments: