Search This Blog

Monday, September 3, 2012

Fall Trips/Fall Deal

I dislike these shameless self promotion posts, but here's one anyway.

I'm starting to get some inquiries about fall fishing, and more specifically, fall musky fishing. Generically my answer is yes, I'm available, but as many of you know, I am also a lecturer at UW-Milwaukee. Complicating things further, my wife is due to have our fourth child at the end of November. So there's a scheduling issue or two to consider. I like to put my cards on the table with people, but that said, don't hesitate to call. I'm sure something can be worked out.

Your best bet if you are interested in fishing with me this fall, is to pick some of your available days, and then email me to sort out the details. I'll craft your trip to meet your needs or skill level.

My schedule is a little varied, but I have openings most weeks on Tuesdays and then Thursday-Sunday, and yes, some dates are already booked. If you've got something in mind...well, contact me now to avoid disappointment later.

Given the success of my August special, I'm also going to run things a little different this year. Normally I raise my rate for fall to cover the cost of live bait, especially the cost of suckers. This year, I'm going charge special rates for September and October ($150 for 4 hours, $200 for a half day (6 Hours) and $350 for a full day (10-12 hours).) The special price will not include live bait, but if you want to have live bait along, (and we can decide that based on conditions) you'll pay the actual cost of the bait. (and have the option of keeping any that we buy that we don't use)

Fall fishing is a great time to chase bigger fish, regardless of what species you are after. Bass, Walleye, Pike and/or Musky options are available.

Cheers,
CT

No comments: