Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012 Bookings -Special Pre-Season Pricing

I like to use this blog to share information with local fisherman, but part of that process is the guiding that I do.

I'm currently looking ahead to this open water season, and while I have several trips booked with my year to year regulars, I'd like to take this opportunity to extend a special deal to anyone interested in a fishing trip with me during the open water season.

If you book a date with me for this season before March 15th, I'll take you on a half day trip in April-September (5-6 hours) for just $200. The trip will be a multispecies outing on a body of water we agree on, and you have to send me a check or paypal me a deposit to hold your day.

I'll entertain specific requests for individually, but I'd like to think of these trips as a "fishing lesson" as much as a guided outing. Don't mistake my intentions, we'll catch fish when we go, just like anytime you fish with me.

Other guides in our area specialize in taking you out to catch fish their way, (typically slow trolling with live bait) but I recognize that the real service I can provide you with is to teach you how to catch fish on our local lakes. That's a little different than what most guides do when you are out with them. But the best service I have provided to clients in the past, whether on the water or in the baitshop has been to share my knowledge with people in order to help them improve their own skill sets.


If you're interested in booking one of these trips at the special price (about 20% off last years rate), email me or give me a call.


Cheers,
CT

No comments: